General Terms and Condition of Sale
Please look at our French or Dutch conditions. Following is a Google translation (not legally binding) for your information.
These terms and conditions are agreed between:
On the one hand:
Pianos Hanlet S.A.
Based in B-1060 Brussels, rue de Livourne 5, hereafter “Hanlet”.
- +32 2 537 88 24
- fax number : +32 2 534 15 48
- e-mail : email@example.com
Any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase on the website Hanlet, hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “Buyer”.
Article 1 - Purpose
The acquisition of a good or service through this site implies acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, including that in force in store.
Article 2 - Characteristics of goods and services
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the site Hanlet.be. These products and services are offered within the limits of available stocks. The photographs in the catalog are as accurate as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly with regard to color.
The prices of our products are in Euros, all taxes included, excluding shipping charges. The prices of our products delivered outside of Europe are in Euros, all taxes included except participation in any customs fees and shipping charges. Shipping charges depend on destination and weight of the package. Hanlet reserves the right to change prices at any time, except that the price listed on the day of the order shall be applicable only to the buyer. Any change in the VAT rate will affect the price of products or services.
We only offer products that we buy from the original manufacturers and their wholesalers. When in doubt about the authenticity of products, consumers can find more information and tips on the website https://www.eccbelgium.be. In case of suspicion of counterfeit, the consumer can always submit a complaint via the Report Platform https://meldpunt.belgie.be/meldpunt.
Article 3 - Availability
The product offers and prices are valid until they are visible on the site Hanlet, within the limits of available stocks.
Orders are processed upon receipt of payment and availability of products. In the event a product is unavailable after an order placed on the site, Hanlet inform the buyer by email, stating the date of availability. In case of permanent unavailability, Hanlet offer the buyer a substitute. If the buyer is not interested in the proposed product, the refund will be made by bank transfer.
Article 4 - Order
- Internet: www.hanlet.be
- By phone: 02 / 537.88.24
The buyer, who wishes to buy a product or service must:
- Complete the identification sheet on which show all the data requested and all information necessary for delivery (including access to the doors of buildings codes).
- Proceed to Checkout after reviewing
- Make payment within the stipulated conditions
For every purchase you will be sent a copy of the “General Terms and Condition of Sales” in PDF, together with your confirmation email.
Due confirmation order implies the acceptance of these conditions of sale, the recognition of having perfect knowledge and waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions. All the supplied data and transaction confirmations will be considered as evidence.
Hanlet reserves the right to cancel the order in case of non-receipt of the supporting documents or receive documents deemed non-compliant. The customer’s order may be canceled by Hanlet for any reason whatsoever, including cases of lack of information necessary for delivery. The customer will be informed by Hanlet.
Article 5 - Payment
Payment for purchases made on the website of Hanlet is made to order, the choice of the buyer:
CB bank card networks, Visa and MasterCard:
The credit card payments are made via the Ogone secure system that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can read it.
By bank transfer:
Account holder: Pianos Hanlet SA
International Identification (IBAN): BE03 3100 9114 1084
International bank identification (BIC): BBRUBEBB
PayPal is a company that offers online payment service that allows a user to send payments via the Internet with an email address without having to communicate his credit card details for every transaction.
Article 6 - Delivery
The customer agrees to transmit, when ordering, all the information needed to delivery in order to ensure proper performance. The client must transmit a particular phone number at which the carrier can be reached during the day. The customer agrees, for himself or for the recipient of the order, to take delivery of the goods to the address indicated in the order.
Upon delivery, the customer or recipient of the products must, if requested, to prove his identity. The customer agrees, and after checking the contents of the parcel in the presence of the carrier, to sign the delivery receipt presented by the delivery person. In case of damage, improper delivery, DOA or defective product, the customer can see ARTICLE 7 “Breakdown, damage, return.” The delivery does not include the commissioning of the equipment.
6.2. Delay shipping and delivery
The shipping time is exclusive of weekends and holidays off. The order will be processed upon receipt of payment. The periods of availability and shipping start from the date of registration and validation of payment.
Additional time is generally expected for shipments outside Belgium. If predictable lengthening of shipping time, Hanlet undertakes to inform the customer as soon as possible and by any means so that it can then choose to maintain or total or partial cancellation of the command. The delivery period shall in no case entail the payment of damages to the customer or service providers it.
6.3. Expedition to participation fees
Shipping costs are calculated before final confirmation of the order by the customer. For orders below 50 € VAT incl postage amount to € 4.95. For orders over € 50 including VAT, delivered in the original packaging and available in Belgium, Hanlet offers shipping cost for home delivery on the ground floor. In other cases, the shipping costs are calculated before final confirmation of the order. Delivery of acoustic pianos is also available in Belgium (part of a package delivery beyond 50 miles 1060 Brussels) subject to specific difficulties (floors, stairs, podium, etc ...) that could cause the invoiced.
Article 7 - Breakdown, damage, return
7.1. Transport damage
This case concerns damaged parcels, missing or damaged products. The customer will reserve marked on the delivery note, will co-sign the driver and keep a copy of the document. If the product is damaged, the client must refuse the package and note a reserve on the delivery note. These reservations must be very precise. The words “subject to unpacking” is not a subject characterized and has no legal value. It is therefore essential to accurately describe the state of the packaging and / or product, precisely d’indiquer damage (eg breaks noises, opened, damaged packaging, torn down in the bottom corner right product striped down, on the left, parcel refused because opened or damaged during delivery ...).
According to customer requirements and according to availability, we will propose to reship the product initially ordered or an exchange product with equivalent features. In case the customer does not wish to be reship the product initially ordered or an exchange product with equivalent features, a refund or credit will be credited to his account within 48 hours after receiving the package by Hanlet. This voucher is valid for one year from date of issue. If the customer chooses to be refunded, Hanlet will credit his account of the amount of the product within 15 days.
By signing the delivery receipt outside of specific reserves, and acceptance of products, the customer acknowledges having received the goods in a state giving him any satisfaction.
7.2. Delivery not comply with the order in quality or quantity
In case the delivery is not in accordance with the order in quality or quantity, the client must contact customer service by email or by phone.
7.3. DOA, defective product
In the event that the product is defective, the client must contact customer service by email or by phone. It will be sent to the client a supported confirmation within 48 to 72 hours for standard exchange, subject to compliance with the conditions of return.
Returned products must be made in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING, in perfect condition, with all accessories and any notices and the completed return form. The customer has 60 days to send his goods. Items returned incomplete, damaged, used or soiled may not be exchanged, and will be paid repairs not covered by warranty. Any unjustified return (not proven failure, setting, failure due to misuse) will be charged to the client: intervention costs (hourly rate) and return of the goods.
Article 8 - Cancellation and right of return
The buyers, non-professional individuals qualify for a withdrawal period of fourteen calendar days, commencing the day after the delivery of their order, to return the product to the seller for exchange or refund.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returned products must be in their original packaging, in perfect condition, with all accessories and instructions. Items returned incomplete, damaged or used will not be returned and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
Refunds of products will be made in a period less than or equal to 5 days after receipt of goods in the warehouses of Hanlet. Reimbursement will be made exclusively by bank transfer.
If the consumer has a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by Hanlet if Hanlet clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement stated.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by Hanlet in accordance with specifications of the consumer;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that can not be returned due to their nature;
- that spoil or become obsolete;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Hanlet has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a given period;
- whose delivery with the express consent of the consumer before the period has expired;
- on betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - Liability
The seller, in the online sales process, is bound by an obligation; his liability can not be held liable for damages resulting from the use of the Internet such as data loss, hacking, viruses, break service, or other unintended problems.
Hanlet can not be held liable for breach of contract due to the occurrence of an event of force majeure including cases of total or partial strike of postal services, carriers, and disasters caused by floods or fires. Regarding products purchased to meet the business needs, Hanlet not be liable for all damages because of this, business interruption, loss of profit, damage or expense that might arise.
The selection and purchase of a product or service are under the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial inability to use such products due to incompatibility of equipment can give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or questioning the responsibility of Hanlet, except in the case of a hidden defect found, non-conformity, defect or exercise the right of withdrawal.
Article 10 - Intellectual Property
All elements of the site Hanlet are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of Hanlet. Nobody is allowed to reproduce, use, repost, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, site elements, they are software, video or audio. Any single link or hyperlink is strictly prohibited without written consent Hanlet.
Article 11 - Respect for privacy
The name information of buyers may be subject to automated processing. The information sent by the client are confidential. Hanlet agrees not to transmit to third parties personal information that users provide on its website. These are confidential.
The buyer’s personal data will strictly and only be used to handle the transaction. For more info please consult article 14.
Article 12 - Handling complaints and settlement of disputes
In case of dispute the Courts of Brussels are competent.
12.1. Handling complaints
- Hanlet has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the contract must within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described and submitted to Hanlet, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- When Hanlet complaints are answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If a consumer has a dispute with Hanlet and has already consulted on this matter, he has the option to ask for advice or to lodge a complaint at www.becommerce.be
- On agreements between Hanlet and the consumer is exclusively governed by Belgian law, insofar as international law allows.
- Disputes between consumers and Hanlet on the creation or implementation of agreements relating to through Hanlet delivered or delivered products and services may, subject as provided below, both submitted to Becommerce by the consumer and Hanlet.
- A dispute is handled by the Disputes Commission if the consumer complaint submitted within a reasonable time to Hanlet.
- Hanlet is bound by this choice of the consumer to submit a dispute to Becommerce.
- When Hanlet’s intervention requesting the consumer within five weeks after a request by the employer in writing request, are required to speak in writing if he so desires or wants to submit the dispute by the competent court. Hanlet learns the consumer choice within the period of five weeks, Hanlet is entitled to submit the dispute to the competent court.
- Becommerce’s decision under the conditions as set out in its Bylaws. The decisions of the Disputes Committee take the form of binding advice.
- The Disputes Committee will not handle a dispute or will terminate if Hanlet moratorium is granted, the state of gone bankrupt or its business has actually terminated, before a dispute by the Committee at the session and a final decision was rendered.
Article 13 - Compliance and Warranty
- The operator guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations.
- By Hanlet, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a failure to fulfill the obligations of the employer against the employer to claim under the law and / or the distance contract.
- Pianos Hanlet nv respects the “Code of Conduct” of Becommerce. This code can be downloaded in french from :
Article 14 - Use of the personal information of the customer
We invite you to look at the official government page for all of the conditions :